CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

torstai 23. helmikuuta 2012

Hi from the other side of the screen

Making an intro is a funny thing. I've been pen palling for about 20 years and never understood people who say the first letter is the most difficult one to write (and thus scribble only a few lines before goodbye). The first letter ( or introduction) is all about telling who and what kind of a person you are and shouldn't everyone be an expert when it comes to themselves?

Well here's the first part of my blog intro (or my modern day first page of the first letter if you will).

They say numbers are universal so we'll start with those. I'm 29 years old, but will be 30 later this year which means I was born in 1982. I have one sister who is 1,5 years younger than I am which makes her 28 years old and girlfriend / wife-to-be who was born in 1985, meaning she's currently 26 years old.

I live in a flat number 10, in a building number 4, and this is the 7th place where I've lived since birth. Not the biggest but still very nice with 2 bedrooms.

From home I have about a 20 minute train ride to our capital Helsinki. My native Finland has population of 5,4 million. I'm well aware that there are tons of cities worldwide that have more inhabitants than this whole country has.

I love travelling and have been to 16 different countries which is 8,2% out of all the countries in the world. If I want to see all of them, I still have 179 ones to visit.

5 kommenttia:

  1. Hi Tiina, what a wonderful introduction, I like the number theme, very clever (o:
    I moved into my new house almost 3 months ago and still haven't sorted out all my crafts. My crafting table is just one of those places that seems to attract everything, leaving me very little space to work. Often it's easier to just not craft, than it is to clear it. I need to work on getting more organized too! I also love travel and Finland is on my 'to visit' list when I become rich and famous... ha!
    Lovely to meet you here.
    Leila x

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hi there Tiina, it's very nice to meet you :D
    I bet it's very exciting to move into a new house (with your girlfriend, I guess?) and have your own place! Must be stressing too xD You'd share some pics of your new place when you've some time!
    I also red you managed to get yourself a craft-room! What kind of crafty stuff do you do?

    Thanks for joining my swap, your intro was an interesting reading, I'll follow you via rss :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hi Tiina! It's so nice to meet you! :D

    I LOVE this blog layout. I used to have it on my digital scrapbooking blog, and I think I have the kit it was made with.

    I love the number theme! :) I would love to visit Finland one day... =)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hi, Tiina! Lovely blog. I adore the design! Congratulations on your new home!! I wish I could remember how many places I've lived, but I've moved too much. You're so cute with numbers!

    I hope you'll post your art/crafts & pleasures. You have a very unique mind & I'm sure what you'll share will be interesting! :)

    I had written a comment yesterday, but stinky Chrome wouldn't let me post it, so here I am on iE. Bah!

    VastaaPoista
  5. 'Ello Tiina! Pretty layout in the blog! Congradulations on your new home!! I know the feeling of stress when moving. Especially since I have done it too many times...

    I am rather jealous that you have a craft room. Like StrawberryMilkMade, I hope you do post pictures of your work. :)

    I also had extreme trouble commenting on your blog. It mostly happens with Blogspot blogs for me >.< Baaad Chrome

    BrainyChan @Swap-Bot

    VastaaPoista